Monday, May 12, 2008

Updates

Sorry there hasn't been much action on the blog lately.  I haven't been totally slacking though!  First, I picked up my first share of organic produce but forgot to take a picture for you before I washed and put it all away.  But here is a picture of what I made with the organic strawberries I got!  Extremely delectable.  

Also, I have been plugging away on my German.  I am about to start lesson 4.  I think I have the photo of Emma picked out.  Oh!  Only one day left of brushing Mosey's teeth and then I can write a new 'thing' up here.  Can't wait!

As far as my long term goals go, I have been very faithfully uploading to my daily photo journal.  That takes a lot of my time right there.  Which reminds me I need to find something to take a picture of.  Hmmmmm.  Also, I have watched 2 more movies on the 100 Best Movies list.  So I am pretty proud.  See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Myla said...

Looks fabulous!!!!