Friday, May 2, 2008

Thing #1-Completed!

Today I joined the Inland Empire's Organic Produce Co-op through meetup.com.  This means that every Saturday morning that I have prepaid, I can go meet the group and take home my share of organic produce.  I have never been into organic produce but I am sure it is a good thing and I really want to eat more fruit and vegetables.  Also, I hate buying them at the grocery stores.  Produce just isn't as good as it used to be.  When I go pick up the produce, I will take a picture for you to see what I got.  This is a picture of a share from a couple weeks ago.  

 For now, I will just add a new Thing 1 to my list....

New Thing 1:  Finish each Rosetta Stone lesson with 100%

For my birthday, some of Jason's family pitched in and bought me the Rosetta Stone language learning software, German level 2.  I have finished the 1st lesson and am half way through number two.  There are a total of about 16 lessons.  I want to do each lesson over and over until I get 100% on each section.  That is hard because it includes things like pronunciation and grammar.  I have an especially hard time with the grammar.  Anyway, I will let you know when I finish it! 

2 comments:

Becky said...

I am actually really super jealous of your Rosetta Stone thing. I've been coveting the Spanish one for a while...and I think that may be one of my next five. (Hopefully I'll have room to add it soon.) Good luck with that...I have absolutely no doubt you'll finish with 100% sooner than you think.

Anonymous said...

yeah ditto about the spanish rosetta stone. my birthday is in august. just putting that out there. hey it's danelle,
i'm so happy you found a meetup group. it's pretty fun. good way to meet new people i mean why not. we're all grown up and not in school anymore so meeting new people doesn't happen as often as it used to. i have had half a dozen mommy dates from meetup.com and one mommy and i have a weekly routine of meeting for a playdate every tuesday. tomarrow we're going to the zoo. anyway sounds like you found a tastey one. yummy looking strawberries. and even a beet! :) cool idea for a blog maybe i'll try one.