Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thing #3-Completed!

Ok, so Mosey's teeth have been brushed every night for the last two weeks!  Here they are in all their shining glory....  


Hey, I had to work really hard to even get this shot, so don't judge me....

My new Thing 3 is....... Train Mosey for 15 minutes every night until we leave for my brother and mother's graduation this summer.  That gives me oh.... about 3.5 weeks or so.  Why am I doing this?  Well, because in Mosey's beginner class, he was the star.  In fact, at graduation he was the only dog that did everything on the first try.  Now that he is in intermediate class, his performance has gone downhill.  He is the worst behaved dog in the whole class.  Some of it may be that the competition has been weeded out but also I have been slacking in my discipline.  I just don't feel like training him to heel and get on his bed and all that.  So it is mostly my fault.  So I am going to train him for 15 minutes every night.  Sigh... I am not going to enjoy this very much...

1 comment:

Myla said...

Looks really good!! Bring his toothbrush and I will continue when he is here. I brushed Macky's teeth for about 4 years or so. I wish I had done it longer.