Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Thing #3


Well, I decided to do a new thing #3.  Not because I don't think it is important, but because I haven't been doing it lately.  Silly excuse right?  Since I can't really say that I completed this one, I want to take it off.  I will continue to train Mosey in my irregular pattern. 

My new thing 3 is:  Use my ab roller everyday for 1 month.  


This will really be hard for me.  I will provide you before and after measurements I plan on rolling until exhaustion everyday as opposed to a set amount of rolls.  Alright, wish me luck!  

I have also added the long term goal of writing my childhood autobiography.  This is a doozy....

2 comments:

Anneke said...

Wow, this sounds great.

Can you time yourself so we know approx. how long you did it every day?

If it really works, that would be good to know!

Anneke said...

Guess what. My friend Josh started a daffodil blog inspired by me who was inspired by you!!

Hooray!

Check it out:
http://www.thedaffodilexperiment.blogspot.com/