Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thing #6 & #7- Completed!

Ok, so it has taken me awhile to update this.  But I am happy because I have finally completed some things on my list!  First,  I drank 8 glasses of water every day for two weeks.  I pretty much just went to the bathroom more.  Other than that, I haven't noticed any miraculous differences in  my skin or energy level.  But maybe I was expecting too much.  :]  

Secondly, Jason and I made a budget.  Also, it was kind of a fun project because Jason found a budgeting application for our iphones.  So I entered all of our expected expenses per month and also our income.  Then, every time one of us spends any money, we just enter it into our phone and we can see a little bar that shows us how much money we have left in the section.  
It is pretty nice.
 

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey, that's neat software! Cool idea. :)

Anonymous said...

How innovative!!