Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Still Going

I just want to let you all know that I am still plugging away at my goals.
  • I have started researching how to transfer my Hi8 Italy video to my computer. It looks like it is easiest to find a special Digital 8 camera to do it.
  • I have done a little bit more on Rosetta Stone but I think I probably should have put this as a long term goal.
  • I didn't finish the painting in time..... I haven't started working on it again.... I will let you know when I do.
  • I haven't started ab rolling... I wanted to start on the 1st of a month but now that just seems silly. Maybe I will start tomorrow.
  • I got 2 picture rejected from istock..... I need to get organized a try again...
  • I have watched a few more of my top 100 movie list.
  • The biggest thing is keeping my year long photo journal updated. I haven't missed a picture yet although I am still catching up on some posts. I am VERY proud of this.
That is basically it. I will try to get things done faster so that I can update this more. Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

CëRïSë said...

Oh my goodness. I would love to see some of that Italy footage!

Anonymous said...

You have so many fun things going on! I think you have done a great job so far in sketching out the proportions for the painting that you are working on. I was impressed when I saw it. I like how you keep putting yourself out there with your goals and trying lots of different things. You are inspiring! Mahi